Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stunning Saturday

Since coming home from my trip I have been living back with my parents, which has been a rather relaxing and stress free experience.

And instead of looking for full time jobs in my chosen field (media), I have been gallivanting round with my mum for most of the week!

Today we started out our very stressful day with a beautiful massage at Endota Spa at Lindenderry in Red Hill and then headed down to Flinders for a coffee.






Delectable handmade chocolates from Mornington Peninsula Chocolates


Magazine bounty!

I have realised that for an area that I have been living in on and off for 25 years, there is so much that I haven't seen. So today was a lovely chance to catch up on what I've missed.

The afternoon was taken up in Mornington with an icecream from TuttiFrutti and deliciously completed with prawn linguine and a glass of wine. Bliss!






1 comment:

  1. I keep reading about this Red Hill on blogs, and I am crazy dying to visit now! That pasta looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete