Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The mystery of the bedside table



Just some snap shots of my bedside table...for some reason I find it really interesting to see what a person keeps a close range.

Above includes my overseas ring collection that i made a concious effort to improve while on the move...as well as the skull money box I picked up from my favourite store of-which-you-couldnt-leave-without-buying-something, Urban Outfitters. My friend Sarah and I share a weird fascination for skull motifs...i put it down to us being goths in a past life.

And yes that is a stack of Lauren Conrad's books...i've been much of a fan but do love a bit of light reading <3

3 comments:

  1. love it! its so clean! and big??? my room and bedside tables are messy.. i hate it but it always seems to end up that way :( yours looks great!!! love the jewels too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of reading Lauren Conrad's books, are they worth it?

    Ps Following :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat: tricky camera angles, its just a small ikea table!

    Rachel: The LC books aren't the most intelligent things i've ever read but they're ok if you have some time to relax over the summer. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete