Thursday, December 23, 2010

Met up with my beautiful friend Sarah last night, who I haven't seen since I got home...was so good to catch up after so long!

I was also lucky enough to receive this incredible book on Audrey Hepburn from her, of whom I love, with stunning images from the set of Breakfast at Tiffany's





Melbourne's weather is being a bit bi-polar today, doesn't know whether it wants to be hot or cold...so i've chucked on a knit with the skirt and t combo i had on...actually a massive fan of sweaters with skirts and shorts...comfy and stylish


Until, of course, the cat decided she'd take a nap on me and promptly pulled threads out of the top when I finally wanted to get up...thanks Kimmy!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful book. Audrey is the best :) Gorgeous outfit, Taryn!
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete