Sunday, December 12, 2010

Old and New

When I first discovered blogs there wasn't nearly the abundance there is today...and it was because of a sweet french lady that I fell in love with blogs
To me, Garance Dore still produces some of the most dreamy and aspirational photographs on the web, her supposed innocence and eye for beauty and light makes the women she photographs seem like the kind of girls you either want to be or want to be friends with.

I've always been in awe of people who have that natural artistic talent, so the fact she also has this raw artistic talent as well makes me want to sit her down and tell me about her wonderful life!
My latest blog crush is that of Oracle Fox, a divine Australian girl who has the ability to make boho cool and pair things like motorcycle tees and studs without looking like she just stepped out of an Ed Hardy ad. She also seems to have an incredible jewellery collection...oh my!




No comments:

Post a Comment