Monday, December 20, 2010

Love Pamela

Flicking through the Selby (www.theselby.com) this morning, I came across the home of jewellery designer Pamela Love, one of my favourites who is known for her raw, detailed and fierce pieces of hard wear.

And not only does her home have me swooning but it also made me realise how much I love this type of art, with its earthy, naturalistic undertones....plus i've always had some weird fascination (as previously mentioned) with skull iconography, whether it be human or animal.

Which is why I think I'm loving a lot of the jewels around this summer, with their hint of Native American Navaho influence, with pieces of unrefined quartz, feather detailing and turquoise (i guess there's also a slight bit of hippy in me!)


Her heart pieces are incredible



Wanted to buy this cuff so bad in NY, but alas my funds did not allow it!




images: theselby.com, google.com

2 comments:

  1. ah I love Pamela Love haha. I really really want the real heart necklace, but its soo exie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such gorgeous pieces! When, not if, I become really rich, I am getting her entire collection!

    moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete