Friday, June 4, 2010

Mess of Madrid



Our highlight was definitely our night out with the Madrid locals- we thought the Swedes were good drinkers...then we met the Spanish! If I even drank half of what they did on our night out I’d be passed out in a pool of my own...well you get the picture.

Great tapas, a hilarious ‘Australian bar’ and drinks the length of my arm made the night a hoot.

(p.s. sorry jonno and paloma for taking us to the wrong train station and arriving 45minutes late!)

Even more interesting was the ‘club’ we went to at the end of the night which played music I thought had had its time on Happy Days. 50s, 60s and 70s rock and roll was enjoyed with wild abandon (with all in the club under the age of 30)...until we decided it wasn’t our thing and went home, hot chips in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment