Sunday, June 6, 2010

loves and lusts

I thought i'd share some collectables that i've had my eye on both here in morocco and across the rest of europe...

Im currently trying to decide on whether to get one of the millions of rings on offer in essaouira (not as cheap as i had expected)
The two next to each other with pink and blue stones are my front runners at the moment- 2 for cheap please!


I also love the amber stone ring, which is surprising as ive never really been drawn to that stone before

And now for some actual purchases (i was too lazy to photograph my own)
My new topshop flag shorts

A H&M playsuit

The saddest thing, not only about the situation, but also about myself, is that we dont have these stores back home- cheap, quality and interesting make them a shoppers paradise (even the bf loves it!)

Im also in desperate need of some sandals...any of these would doTopshop elastic sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment