Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WW




If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know I'm a sucker for leather.

Boots, jackets, skirts, bags, I have a strangely large number of each. I honestly feel that leather, though slightly 1980s is fabulously versatile and ads an edge to a simple, tailored outfit.
Each year when I go to Bali I manage to order myself at least one piece, and surprisingly enough they all get worn!

I have such admiration for designers who can produce original items with leather and my latest discovery has got me week at the knees.

Meet Winston Wolfe, a Queensland native and sucker for premium quality, timeless leather pieces. Priced for the regular gal, her designs are slightly edgy and totally wearable.

The Goddam quilted leather vest ($390) is over and above my favourite leather piece this year and I'm hoping Santa might treat me to my very own.
Also check out the Boyfriend for Girlfriends leather pants ($360) and the Vincent Vega leather boots ($450). Bangin!

No comments:

Post a Comment