Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ch ch ch changes

Don’t worry about being worried. You’re heading out on an adventure and you can always change your mind along the way and try something else. -Tracy Kidder

Change can be scary and sometimes you don't have the option of choosing when this will happen. But hopefully when it does, it only leads to bigger and greater things.
Well at least I'm hoping that's the case!





[1. Birthday breakfast pancakes cooked by my man; 2. Dinner with my beauties at Chin Chin; 3. Beach time on this sweltering Melbourne day; 4. Love heart ring by Jordan Askill; 5. Kitty ring by Meadowlark Jewellery]

With the start of this week came my birthday, filled with some much love and happiness (plus some beautiful treasures from Jordan Askill and my very own kitty-ear ring). Yesterday, a massive spanner was thrown into the works, which has (luckily) given me a big kick up the butt towards a path of fulfilment. Plus I got to spend the last 2 days at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment