Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Discover a different NYC







I wanted to share my latest book purchase- the gorgeous "Stylist's Guide to New York" by Sibella Court

Hilariously, I ordered this book online a couple of weeks ago, then mum received it as well for her birthday on the weekend by a very like-minded friend- at least we both have a copy now and she doesn't steal mine!

This gorgeous piece of non-fiction tracks this interior stylist's favourite NYC haunts for all things weird, wacky and beautiful. Discover where to get all the best flowers, vintage furniture, one-of-a-kind material or that paper mache skull you'd been searching high and low for.

And I'm shattered that this wasn't around when i was over there (but to be honest, if id tried to fit in all her city loops alongside my fashion hunting, I would never have gone to bed!)

I can't wait to go back to the states next year and discover all these amazing city landmarks!

1 comment: