Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flower Power






Florist: (noun) One in the business of raising or selling flowers and ornamental plants.

I can say for sure that anyone who's job description encompasses the above is safe in their position, after I attempted to play flower arranging extraordinaire today.

With the vision of creating a wild flower poesy, I went through the garden picking mum's so-called 'weeds' (bar the cecile brunner roses) and haphazardly threw them together.

Unlike my mother, I'm not overly artistic but was trying my best....of course as soon as I stepped away to grab a camera, she jumped in and completed my masterpiece.

Nevertheless I'm happy with the results!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Nothing nicer than fresh flowers in the house xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! Going to make a real effort to keep it up this year, it makes the house smell fantastic!

    ReplyDelete