Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kym Ellery

Ah, Kym Ellery...the epitome of cool, the girl who turns heads without even trying

It also doesn't hurt that she also creates a lust-worthy clothing line...lust-worthy in that I could never afford some of her pieces

Though it is still nice to admire from afar her attention to detail, daring silhouettes and bold use of colour and embellishment



But it was particularly this image from my favourite French blogger Garance Doré that caught my attention...because I want that skirt!

And I have found it on the Grand Social website, but it is also, alas, out of my price range (especially in my current financial situation)...so im hoping out there in the land of the bargain there will be a beautiful, textured skirt that I can wear with some great ts I picked up from Marc Jacobs in LA...

Hopefully updates to follow!


All items by Ellery


No comments:

Post a Comment