Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Humidity Bubble

Have had a couple of days off in a row, which have been spent relaxing and trying to figure out the best way to approach this job finding expedition.

The weather in Melbourne has been awfully humid and very un-like Melbourne, so opting for anything lightweight has been the way to go in today's clothing stakes.



I picked up this cute One Teaspoon dress yesterday when I was just meant to be getting an eyebrow wax (whoops)...and followed it by spending more money on Asos when I got home!



Hat was a necessary addition to protect my frizz-prone hair, and these are my favourite shoes I own- great height, comfy and a makes me feel a little more edgy than I actually am!



3 comments:

  1. cute outfit! here's the ebay link for the morrocan oil shampoo http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Moroccan-Oil-Moisture-Repair-Shampoo-Cond-250ml-Duo-/130467983306?pt=AU_Hair_Care&hash=item1e607f6fca

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat, let me know how it goes! x

    ReplyDelete