Sunday, July 4, 2010

We are all sheep

(the line)

The perfect, hilarious example of this was seen on the streets of Milano as we walked past a gelato store with not one but two lines out the front. There are many, many gelato shops in Milan but for some reason this joint was the place de jour...so naturally I had to see what all the fuss was about. I think the photo explains it all!

On a side note, we’d decided to cut Italy out of our trip due to my time there before (besides our one night flight stopover in Milan) and head to more countries neither of us had been to before. While I still don’t regret this, being in Milan reminded me of all the great things Italy has to offer...especially the food!

Just walking past the bakery brought back memories of the breads and other goods I used to go and buy for my host family...and all the coffee and ice cream! Gastronomic delight!




No comments:

Post a Comment