Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fashion inc.

(Melbourne local: love the chambray shirt look...button-up shirt amazing too)
(i WANT this hat! Someone point me in the European direction)

(stockholm street style....hope my shopping purchase there are as good as hers!)

(hello lovely)


(Second image: Sara from Harper and Harley blogspot; last 3 images: stockholm street style)


The best thing about being in the Northern hemisphere is seeing the upcoming fashion roll in a whole 6 months before it refugee-boats itself to Australia...it’s now sale time here (which is great for my sad looking backpacker wardrobe) so I’m anxiously awaiting what is in store for Winter/Fall 2011.

Sadly, seeing it’s a million degrees over here at the moment I won’t be able to wear anything til about October in the US...then will head home to a Aussie summer...but I’m going to push through the sweat...eww

On the current wishlist:

- Shoes, shoes, shoes: still after those elusive sandals and some sweet boots...maybe a pair of Jeffery Campbells...

- A nice white blouse and some denim shorts...yet to find the perfect fit

- Rings and bracelets abound- will post pics of the jewels bought so far (yes I know I said I’d do it ages ago!)

- Light summer shirts for over singlets and bathers

No comments:

Post a Comment