Monday, March 5, 2012

Trans-seasonal sets

Trans-seasonal sets


Kokoon silk tee, €154
Christian Louboutin high heel shoes, $1,395
Leopard handbag, $40
ABS by Allen Schwartz crystal collar necklace, $65



Summer in Melbourne has come and gone in an instant, and suddenly we're encompassed in the rich beauty that is Autumn. 

My guilty little secret is that Autumn is actually my favourite season- with enough warm days for lazy afternoons in the park, but not hot enough that my face can be found somewhere down my neck.

I also love autumn fashion, with its clash of knits and sundresses, ankle boots and beanies. And as a Melbournian, I feel I have layering down to a fine art.

Bring on the crimson leaves and all the leopard print scarves I can hold!

2 comments:

  1. Cool look! I love the pants!
    I have just discovered your blog, you have a great style and I'm following you now!
    Greetings from Spain
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look! shoes and pants are awesome!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete