Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bali is bangin'!



Bali is a country very close to my heart, and with each new trip it is amazing to see how quickly this small island is becoming a mecca for shopping, dining and spa-ing.

I'm very lucky that I have people in my family who are as passionate about it as well and are willing to explore new areas and shops I have found on the internet, when I can't make it there myself.

My parents spent 2 blissful weeks there recently and I sent mum to find a small little jewellery shop, which I found while browsing the Sunday Collector blog.

Jewel Rocks in Seminyak lends perfectly to my recent affinity for petite jewellery (a complete 180 from my chunky obsession of the past couple of years), and mum was kind enough to pick me up a couple of beautiful bracelets there.

...other bali finds to come in upcoming posts!...

No comments:

Post a Comment