Wednesday, July 6, 2011

time to get lady-like



I've been completely taken by the 50s style, lady-like fashion that has been abundant lately, spurred on by my Mad Men addiction.

I do, however, feel that there's a very fine line between looking classy and sophisticated and looking completely frumpy...my mum's had to steer me away from what could have been some very dowdy mistakes!

This dress from Asos would be the perfect piece when a little bit of class is needed...but it's still an easy piece to wear with a belt to cinch the waist and a multitude of shoes.

I'd also love to get my hands on these red pants...pretty sure ive spoken about my obsession of red pants before and of course I still haven't got my hands on any...think I just need to bite the bullet and buy some!
But these babies with a nice white shirt and a pair of leopard ballet flats would be perfect come spring (hurry up!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment