Monday, March 7, 2011

blog lovin'

Justine Cullen (right) and the cast of Park St


Delicious apartment image from Untitled


I wanted to share my two newest blog obsessions, and Monday morning seems the perfect day to do it...

Firstly, my sister put me on to the blog of Shop til you Drop editor, super mum and all round stylish lady Justine Cullen, aptly named Mumming in Heels (http://mumminginheels.tumblr.com/)
Shop has been a favourite mag of mine pretty much since it came out, for it's originality and its combination of my two favourite past times...magazines and shopping!
As a result, Ms Cullen's career has fascinated me and it's always a bit of voyeuristic pleasure getting an insight into the thought process of ones you admire.
This is further fueled by the new Foxtel series Park St and it's insider look into the world of magazines.

And it was through Mumming in Heels that I was linked to the rather illusive blog Untitled (http://whichbrain.tumblr.com/)...on which i have right clicked and saved a folder's worth of dream home interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment