Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well, well, wellingtons

kate moss in her wellies





Staying in one of the fashion capitals of the world, it has been my obligation to keep a keen eye open for what the style-driven women of New York call fashionable.



And one of my strangest observations has been that of the gumboot.




Formally seen on the likes of Paddington Bear and trout farmers, it is now apparently necessary to own a pair in this often rainy city.



Did I miss the memo on this? I know that celebs tote the look at any music festival in old mother England, but on the streets?



Well at least if I was to get a pair I could get some with my name on them- Hunter that is!







1 comment:

  1. WOW they're a blast from the past! but kind of cool, i like the idea of them coming back in fashion, it's fun, they look like they can get away with being quite stylish!

    ReplyDelete